Followers

Powered by Blogger.

10.02.2011

Journal

As my first bit of advice, I echo my dear friend Whit, "Keep a journal."

If you're trying to conceive, keep a journal.  You will want to look back on it to remind you why you wanted a child in the first place!

If you are pregnant, keep a journal.  You will wonder why you complained about the little sleep you got those last few months!

If you are a mommy, keep a journal.  Each day flies by, as I’m sure you’ve heard a million times, and you will want to cherish each one!

I kept my journal as a blog.  It was easy to log on every couple of days and jot down my thoughts.  Whether you write or type it, do it!  You will be glad.  For fun, I’ve included below a few quotes from my first pregnancy journal entry:

“I went to the bathroom and peed on a stick. It was no more than 30 seconds later that "Pregnant" showed up on the digital screen!”

“I don't even know how to explain this feeling...the feeling that there is a little alien growing inside me. It's amazing and totally weird at the same time.”

1 comment:

  1. This is great motivation for me--I really need to start asap!

    ReplyDelete