Followers

Powered by Blogger.

10.03.2011

How to Tell

When to share your news is definitely a personal decision.  Some women like to wait until they are out of the risky 1st trimester before announcing their pregnancy, while some don't hesitate to send out a text the second "pregnant" shows up on the test.

The first time I got pregnant, my hubby and I decided to wait until after our 10 week doctor appointment to tell friends and family.  Unfortunately, shortly before the appointment, I lost the baby.  That tragedy led me to think that I would wait all the way until I gave birth before telling anyone, but after over a year of trying to conceive again, my thoughts changed.  When I finally saw that positive test again, I couldn't wait more than 3 weeks before telling everyone!

Whenever you decide to tell, it's a good idea to have fun with it... a picture frame with the ultrasound and a "coming soon"  note, a corny tee-shirt, or a full-out party with balloons and banners.  How will you tell?  Share your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment