Followers

Powered by Blogger.

10.04.2011

my top six

  1. Swaddle Designs blankets for chilly nights
  2. Aden + Anais blankets for warm nights
    • Above are the only two swaddle blankets that are worth buying because they are big enough to make the baby into a tight silk worm for optimal sleeping security.  These are my best friends.
  3. Pacifier – You may have to test out a few different brands to see which one your baby will take.
  4. Baby Magic lotion – Does not leave the greasy feel that Johnson’s Baby Lotion does.  I use it on myself and my baby morning and night.  Get the lotion bottle with a pump…you won’t have two hands available most of the time.
  5. BabyWise book – If are the type of person that likes a set schedule, this book is great.
  6. Happiest Baby on the Block – Available as a book and/or DVD.  I suggest the DVD because it teaches you how to swaddle and you can watch it with your husband.  We watched this OVER and OVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment